- Mark Cuban’s ‘Biggest Public Holding Is Amazon’ Which Received $600 Million CIA Contract (read more)
- “CIA Director Brennan Admits Voting for Communist Party in 1976” (read more)
- “FBI Agent Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked For Communist Muslim CIA Dir. John Brennan” (read more)
- “Fmr Muslim, Communist CIA Dir. Brennan, Clinton and Sen. Chuck Schumer Ties to Turkish Muslim Terrorist Cleric Fethullah Gulen” (read more)
- “Strzok Wanted To Hunt Down Trump Ties Using FBI “Steele Dossier” Report Leaked To CNN” (read more)
- “John Kerry [Kohn] Associate Played Middleman In Relaying Hillary Agents’ Smut To dossier Writer Christopher Steele” (read more)
- “Hillary Clinton’s Muslim Brotherhood Steering Committee Member Linked To Florida’s Muslim Deputy Sheriff and CAIR Leader Nezar Hamze?” (read more)
- “TREASON: Anti-Trump Communist, Soros Linked Billionaire Bill Browder’s HSBC Employed FBI Boss Comey Who’s Linked To Clinton Foundation” (read more)
- “Russia Invested 100s of Millions Into Facebook, Twitter Through Jewish Russian Billionaire Yuri “Dr. Evil” Milner” (read more)
- “BREAKING: Russian Behind 2016 Presidential Election Meddling Discovered! Google’s Co-Founder Sergey Brin” (read more)
- “Google Forms Alliance With Communist China” (read more)
- “China in the Classroom: How the Reds Are Reaching American Students’ Minds” (read more)
- “Cleon Skousen’s The Naked Communist: 45 Communist Goals” (read more)
By Quartz, 10/5/2018
Arabella. Lark & Roe. Mae. NuPro. Small Parts.
You might not know it from their names, but these brands all belong to Amazon.
Amazon’s private label business is booming, on pace to generate $7.5 billion this year and $25 billion by 2022, according to estimates from investment firm SunTrust Robinson Humphrey. To accelerate that growth, the company is inviting manufacturers to create products exclusively for its collection of private brands.
The “Amazon Accelerator Program” is hiring a senior product manager for private brands, CNBC reported. The job listing invites applicants to “invent and Think Big to take an idea from concept to reality for Amazon customers.” Duties include managing and planning inventory, identifying business opportunities, and working across a wide swath of Amazon divisions, including consumables, Prime Pantry, Prime Fresh, Prime Now, and Amazon Go.
Another job listing spotted by CNBC, for a private brands program leader, notes that the “Private Brands team is rapidly expanding and is looking for an exceptional product leader to grow the business.”
Join The Fight Today!
Camelot Daily is one of a few independent news agencies willing to expose the ‘synagogue of Satan’s (S.O.S.) assault on civilization. More people than ever are receiving our message. However, S.O.S. controlled monopolies such as Google, Facebook, Twitter etc. “96% of the World’s Media,” have eviscerated our advertising revenues, using government subsidized unconstitutional, Maoist like, schizophrenic censorship. It’s noteworthy to mention that Israeli scientists discovered 99.9% of Ashkenazi Jews have a 40% chance of developing schizophrenia, certainly not the type of people you want creating policies that effect the whole world and yet social media giant Facebook, 800lb search engine gorilla Google and the web’s most ubiquitous discussion network Disqus are all controlled by individuals who may be schizophrenic. The Camelot team, humbly ask our readers from around the world to support us by sharing our articles, supporting our advertisers, purchasing one of our liberty themed t-shirts at: TreasonTees.com and by donating to Camelot at PayPal.Me/silvanusmedia or to donate bitcoin, copy and paste the following Bitcoin Wallet Address: mqGTT5X4BrVTdhbhxX93ojcaumSSXXFHSr Thank You!
Camelot Daily’s independent, S.O.S. exposing news journalism requires a great deal of time and money. However, we care about those who are awake and opposed to the S.O.S.’s goal of exterminating all human life on earth. If everyone who reads and likes our reporting, help us, Camelot Daily will become more effective at defeating the S.O.S. For as little as $5, you can support Camelot – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.