“Steinberg claims that some malpractice lawyers are travelling to small communities around the country where inbreeding is more common in search of potential clients.” – Rabbi Avraham Steinberg, medical ethicist at Hebrew University-Hadassah Medical School in Jerusalem
- Founder of Jewish Talmudism Rabbi Yohanan ben Zakkai Sentenced to Hell (video)
- Jewish Kabbalah (Zohar 1,25b) “Exterminate All Non-Jews” (video)
- Jewish Ritual Murder of Christian Children (video)
- The Jewish Role In The Porn Industry (video)
- Israel Rules The World Through Their Talpiot Program. (video)
- Israel’s Secret Talpiot Program Seeks to Dominate Artificial Intelligence Globally (video)
- Jews Worship Satan At Israel’s ‘Wailing Wall’ (video)
- Temple Tantrum: Synagogue of Satan’s Third Temple Prophecy (video)
- Israel Costs Every U.S. Household $30,000 Annually, Enough To Buy Healthcare, New Car, Start a Business or End Hunger (read more)
- Barium & Aluminum Most Common Weather Modification “Chemtrails” Sprayed Spells “Baal” (read more)
- Jewish Communist Leaders Murdered 135 MILLION People (1917-1991) (read more)
- 135 Instances of Treason and Subversion Committed by Jews Against The United States of America as well as crimes against humanity (read more)
- Jewish Invented U.N. Plot to Exterminate Humanity Revealed “Global Dimming” Using Elements That Spell Baal (read more)
By Lifesite News, 11/10/2011
JERUSALEM, November 10, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) – “Wrongful life” lawsuits, in which doctors are held liable for not discovering fetal abnormalities that might have prompted parents to abort their child, have become so common in Israel that the government has set up a committee to investigate the issue, New Scientist reports.
According to magazine, wrongful life claims are more prevalent in Israel where a higher rate of genetic disorders caused by consanguineous (connected by kinship) marriages has fueled a “pro-genetic testing culture.” The county has seen an estimated 600 wrongful cases since the first in 1987.
While similar lawsuits in the United States and Canada are often brought by the parents of disabled children, it is common in Israel for the children themselves to demand compensation for the fact that they were not killed in-utero.
Asaf Posner, a medical malpractice lawyer who sits on the government’s Matza committee which is charged with investigating the issue, has obtained judgments averaging around 4.5 million shekels (about $1 million U.S. Dollars) for clients with spina bifida and cystic fibrosis.
Join The Fight Today!
Camelot Daily is one of a few independent news agencies willing to expose the ‘synagogue of Satan’s (S.O.S.) assault on civilization. More people than ever are receiving our message. However, S.O.S. controlled monopolies such as Google, Facebook, Twitter etc. “96% of the World’s Media,” have eviscerated our advertising revenues, using government subsidized unconstitutional, Maoist like, schizophrenic censorship. It’s noteworthy to mention that Israeli scientists discovered 99.9% of Ashkenazi Jews have a 40% chance of developing schizophrenia, certainly not the type of people you want creating policies that effect the whole world and yet social media giant Facebook, 800lb search engine gorilla Google and the web’s most ubiquitous discussion network Disqus are all controlled by individuals who may be schizophrenic. The Camelot team, humbly ask our readers from around the world to support us by sharing our articles, supporting our advertisers, purchasing one of our liberty themed t-shirts at: TreasonTees.com and by donating to Camelot at PayPal.Me/silvanusmedia or to donate bitcoin, copy and paste the following Bitcoin Wallet Address: mqGTT5X4BrVTdhbhxX93ojcaumSSXXFHSr Thank You!
Camelot Daily’s independent, S.O.S. exposing news journalism requires a great deal of time and money. However, we care about those who are awake and opposed to the S.O.S.’s goal of exterminating all human life on earth. If everyone who reads and likes our reporting, help us, Camelot Daily will become more effective at defeating the S.O.S. For as little as $5, you can support Camelot – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.