“Diplomacy is the art of saying ‘nice doggie’ until you can find a rock.” – Adam Swart(z), founder of Crowds on Demand, favorite quotes
•”SNOPES: A Porn Actress, Embezzling Husband and Cat Lady, Financed by George Soros and DARPA Linked Facebook” (read more)
• “TREASON: Anti-Trump Communist, Soros Linked Billionaire Jew Bill Browder’s HSBC Employed FBI Boss Comey Who’s Linked To Clinton Foundation” (read more)
• “Ex-Playboy Bunny (CIA) Turned Judge, Linked To Clintons, Married George Soros, Compels Trump’s Jewish Attorney Cohen Amid Porn Star Daniels Canard” (read more)
• “Cohen’s “Snake Charmer” Lawyer Source for CNN’s Fake Trump Story, Registered Foreign Agent For Russian Oligarch” (read more)
• “George Soros’ Top Jewish Tech Geek Calls for Government-Run Social Media in Order to Stop Alternative Media” (read more)
• “President Eisenhower Creates DARPA Which Creates Social Media Weapon ‘LifeLog’ Which Becomes Facebook” (read more)
• “Vegas Mass Shooting: Orchestrated By Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Rahm Emanuel and Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal?” (read more)
• “Rupert Murdoch’s Empire of Remphan’s Connection To New York’s Twin Towers and 9/11” (read more)
• “Facebook ‘Helped’ By Henry Kissinger, CIA Chief and Bush’s 9/11 Cover-up Chief Michael Chertoff To Ban Infowars” (read more)
By Tyler Durden, ZeroHedge, 8/17/2017
Trump ignited a political firestorm yesterday during an impromptu press conference in which he said there was “blame on both sides” for the tragic events that occurred in Charlottesville over the weekend.
Now, the discovery of a craigslist ad posted last Monday, almost a full week before the Charlottesville protests, is raising new questions over whether paid protesters were sourced by a Los Angeles based “public relations firm specializing in innovative events” to serve as agitators in counterprotests.
The ad was posted by a company called “Crowds on Demand” and offered $25 per hour to “actors and photographers” to participate in events in the “Charlotte, NC area.” While the ad didn’t explicitly define a role to be filled by its crowd of “actors and photographers” it did ask applicants to comment on whether they were “ok with participating in peaceful protests.” Here is the text from the ad:
Actors and Photographers Wanted in Charlotte
Crowds on Demand, a Los Angeles-based Public Relations firm specializing in innovative events, is looking for enthusiastic actors and photographers in the Charlotte, NC area to participate in our events. Our events include everything from rallies to protests to corporate PR stunts to celebrity scenes. The biggest qualification is enthusiasm, a “can-do” spirit. Pay will vary by event but typically is $25+ per hour plus reimbursements for gas/parking/Uber/public transit.
For more information about us, please visit www.crowdsondemand.com
If you’re interested in working with us, please reply to this posting with the following info:
- Full Name
- Prior relevant experience (as an actor/performer, photographer, brand ambassador, political activist, etc)
- When are you usually available for work?
- Resume (optional)
- If you’re a photographer, what equipment do you use?
- Are you ok with participating in peaceful protests (optional)?
And a screenshot of the original post:
“We have worked with dozens of candidates in the US primarily but not exclusively Republican. Mostly they are candidates who suffer from lack of enthusiasm/turnout at rallies and in need of a ‘game change’ (sorry, that’s a loaded term now!). The candidates have been primarily congressional/senate candidates. We’ve only worked with one (serious) presidential candidate thus far. I have found our approach has led to increased poll numbers and, in many case made the margin of victory for a few reasons:
A) Photo-ops at rallies. Having a diverse group of people (race/gender/age) around the candidate is critical especially for those who are constantly followed by reporters but even for those who only get a couple pieces per day.
B) Enthusiastic crowds bring more media attention and shift the narrative onto grassroots supporters. Press always want to understand why people support candidate x or candidate y. Giving them great footage of enthusiastic supporters speaking about their love for the candidate provides great quotations
C) Gives a sense of legitimacy for the candidate among their existing supporters. When they see lots of enthusiastic folks at rallies, they feel like they’re backing the right horse.
D) Bolsters the candidates self-confidence. Some candidates knew about the paid crowds and other times we have been hired by outside organizations. In both cases, seeing more supporters gave them the confidence to up their game on stage.” – Adam Swart, Founder of Crowds On Demand
Join The Fight Today!
Camelot Daily is one of a few independent news agencies willing to expose the ‘synagogue of Satan’s (S.O.S.) assault on civilization. More people than ever are receiving our message. However, S.O.S. controlled monopolies such as Google, Facebook, Twitter etc. “96% of the World’s Media,” have eviscerated our advertising revenues, using government subsidized unconstitutional, Maoist like, schizophrenic censorship. It’s noteworthy to mention that Israeli scientists discovered 99.9% of Ashkenazi Jews have a 40% chance of developing schizophrenia, certainly not the type of people you want creating policies that effect the whole world and yet social media giant Facebook, 800lb search engine gorilla Google and the web’s most ubiquitous discussion network Disqus are all controlled by individuals who may be schizophrenic. The Camelot team, humbly ask our readers from around the world to support us by sharing our articles, supporting our advertisers, purchasing one of our liberty themed t-shirts at: TreasonTees.com and by donating to Camelot at PayPal.Me/silvanusmedia or to donate bitcoin, copy and paste the following Bitcoin Wallet Address: mqGTT5X4BrVTdhbhxX93ojcaumSSXXFHSr Thank You!
Camelot Daily’s independent, S.O.S. exposing news journalism requires a great deal of time and money. However, we care about those who are awake and opposed to the S.O.S.’s goal of exterminating all human life on earth. If everyone who reads and likes our reporting, help us, Camelot Daily will become more effective at defeating the S.O.S. For as little as $5, you can support Camelot – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.